Agri Careers took place in 2017 in the RDS Main Hall on Thursday, March 30th. The event returns to the Main Hall, RDS on Thursday 14 February 2019.
Ample car parking is available on the day at a cost of €6 per car. Buses can avail of parking in Simmonscourt and will be directed there.
Various food outlets will be available in the Shelbourne Hall, adjacent to the Main Hall where the event is taking place.
By Rail: DART
Dublin DART (Dublin Area Rapid Transport) service operates from the City Centre to Ballsbridge. Landsdowne Station and Sandymount Station are approximately a 5 minute walk from the RDS.
- Directions from Sandymount Station –
Follow the exit signs and turn right onto Sandymount Avenue. Continue until your reach the traffic light – the Clayton Hotel, Ballsbridge will be directly in front of you. For the main complex (including Industries Hall), turn right onto the Merrion Road, continue past the main entrance and turn left onto Anglesea Road. The entrance will be on your left.
There is no direct route from the LUAS to the RDS. However, the LUAS connects to the DART system that passes by the RDS. The LUAS connects to the DART at Connolly Station. Connections to Heuston Station and National rail routes can then be reached through Connolly station.
By Bus: Dublin Bus
Dublin Bus offers a high frequency, accessible and easy to use service from all over Dublin City Centre and the surrounding area. Bus routes to the RDS include:
- Route 4 (From Harristown to Monkstown Avenue via Anglesea Road)
- Route 7 (From Mountjoy Sq. towards Loughlinstown/Cherrywood via Ballsbridge (Anglesea Road),
- Route 8 (From Mountjoy Sq. via Ballsbridge (Anglesea Road) and
- Route 18 (From Palmerstown (Old Lucan Road) towards Sandymount via Ballsbridge (Anglesea Road).There are also multiple routes serviced to and from the nearby Stillorgan Road, Bus Garage stop 772, which is only a 10 minute walk from the RDS.
A flat fee of €6 is charged for parking for the day in the RDS. Enter via the Anglesea Road entrance. For full information contact the RDS on 01-6680866.
If you are using a satellite navigation system, please enter the coordinates:
53.3256° N, 6.2294° W.
For more information on getting to the RDS CLICK HERE
Royal Dublin Society
Phone: +353 (0)1 668 0866